Tuesday, April 13, 2010

today's divided into very hot and very cold. was ridiculously hot (in my AC-less house) in the daytime but the rain later on was so so so shiok. really made me want to go out for a stroll to buy junk food. but QY had to come over for tuition, so i didn't. lol, people go grocery shopping and i go junk food shopping. nice~

didn't go to hospital today since i've been there the past couple of days, but the rest of the family went. i'll go tomorrow. heard that mama's slightly better but not very happy? she's angry with my uncle for some reason so her mood's quite foul. =| but she's stable so that's good. i have pics of her and me with her during dialysis, but i'm seriously too lazy to post them up through my dad's laptop and stuff. i really want a new phone that works. *pouts*

i'm gonna cook myself some ramen. i hate eating alone.

No comments: