Sunday, April 25, 2010






super light lunch at astons with my bros~ i just had like, a sidedish and a soup because i had no appetite. oh, jay gave me my belated present all the way from korea WOOTS! will post up pic of it soon. it's a very LOVEly tee shirt. ^-^ THANKYOOMISTERLOW. you jjang!*thumbs up*

on a much sadder note, mama was pretty out of it today. moody and unhappy and physically not doing well too. she didn't wanna talk to me or look at me. she just turned the other way and slept. didn't let me feed her or massage her. i was very sad and felt like crying on the spot. i waited 2 hours to see her. =( so i just sat there until 6.30 and said bye bye. the people around were wondering why she was angry with me. looked like i was a bad child or something. SAD!

sticker i pasted on her tag a few weeks ago was still there. makes her tag different from the rest. :)

from my red notebook:

"maybe it pains you just to see me.
perhaps i disappoint you so.
tell me the reason why you turn away from me please.
it would just help so much to know.

could be you want to hide your weakness,
or that you're just not feeling well.
you close your eyes but you are wide awake and sleepless,
and i just sit there by myself."


No comments: