Sunday, October 08, 2006

haze haze go away, come again and i'll buy thousands of air purifiers and put them around my block to suck the stupid toxins out of you .. erm, hey. hey was put there just to rhyme. heehee.

the haze has gotten better, thankfully. i really am getting sick (again). HEYHEY i'm going to beijing for ten days, babeh! gonna be fun, and cold. will be gone from the 18 - 28 november. tim's coming back in december with my uncle. EXCITEMENT! ok actually not really. the excitement will come in november. right now i'm just slogging over my school work. at least somebody said she's gonna miss me you know. AWW.

got to spend good time with my cousin today. will be with her more in beijing. :) XUAN, if you're reading this, TAG LEH!

okok, i wan to bathe to get the haze sediment out of my arpits. heehee. bye lovelies!

oh, tianlong and ruixiang and some guy adrian brought came to church tooday. finally, some male humans are coming. hee. i mean, oh, thank God.

No comments: