Friday, October 06, 2006

the wedding is tomorroh! BLAH. i dono why i'm so over-excited about other ppl's weddings.

ANYWAY my mommy bought a skirt exactly the same as mine only thing it's black and mine's blue. appearantly my butt has grown so big that I BOUGHT 'L' SIZE AND DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT AND I CAN WEAR IT AND MY MOMMY CAN WEAR IT TOOOOO! my clothe-sharing, maternal-bonding stage has begun, i guess. i can wear L size. that's like a world phenomenon. it's not bad, actually. it's not like i'm fat. i hope. :|

been working on sit-ups. they're not exactly the funn-est kind of execrcise in the world, but that's how much i love muscle and hate ppl's comments on my physical fitness. i still get them until now. i look fat meh? i look unfit meh? PFFT. I'M SKINNY AND IT'S GENETIC.

yesterday some mom was asking me about french and whether or not its hard. she's gonna let her two girls take french and spanish. i wanted both too, but MEI YOU CHIAN. :(

i was just kidding about the jacob thing. his mom's holding his hand and he's not gazing.

anyone needs cards? i need money! OH. i got mooncakes from my aunt's boss, whom i've never seen before. sent her a card.

No comments: