Saturday, October 21, 2006

yesterday the barbeque was chaged to a pot luck then back to a barbeque again and i think we have sinned by adding on to the haze. =( WAH, must give credit, the chicken wings and roast beef were WON-TOU-FU! makes me drool to think about them. sher and i stuck together the whole time [nt surprising rite] and had some funny fun. i don't think i can elaborate because it is inappropiate information. :)) we hoarded all our food and went to the pebble walk outside to eat and be eaten by mosquitoes. i kind of underminded the itch and thought it wouldn't really bother me too much BUT those were, a mutated mosquito-rex super stealthy super lethal breed, and they were quite cheeky too because they bit me not only on my every limb but managed to get to my BUTTOCKS. my butt, ppl. the intelligence.. =| so anyway, there was a missionary from the philippines and his exaltation was the best-- 5 mins. i could pay attention all the way! shared about john 14:6 and how we forget to apply it alot in our life. usually we think it's for wittnessing ONLY. we forget. simple things in simple sentences he said had so much truth. it doesn't take alot of words to make a person see a point. GOOD POINT.

woke up this morning feeling very stoned and the bites are extreeeemly swollon. unusual leh, and oh so unbearable. my muscles are all aching too, due to a crazy exercising fit i have every other day. you know what got me up? A POT OF TEA. i was stumblin round the kitchen wondering what had the most caffine, and tea was the answer. out of bread so i had to fry roti prata and eat leftover curry from yesterday.

later i'm gonna go shopping with my dad's sister for the first time, maybe since i was 10. she's the one sponsoring me for the beiing trip. :) hope to have fun. i'll just be me.

had another dream but i won't share. it was basically about some of us going to another village, only thing it was in peru or thereabouts. ah.. villages.

have a good saturday. read yer bibles! :)

No comments: