Tuesday, October 31, 2006

let us all take a minute to remember my two hamsters who have left this world so suddenly. they had no names and no identities, but they were good rodents and wonderful friends to bran. may they rest in peace.

HAHA my dad was rejoicing more than anything. he hated the smel. but he is no mean person, don't worry. :)

MY STUPID PHONE CAN'T RECEIVE ANY MESSAGESS. and my keyboard is abit spoilt to so i'm smashing my heart out right now, trying to type complete words.

let's think of something funny because funny is nice. HM. OH YAH, at mos burger last sunday i was opening a chili packet with my mouth [and all of you think i'm obsessed with using my mouth to open stuff] and i tore the whole thing open almost into two seperate pieces and chili flew out on the table. my two buddies and the brother [joel] were gagging at me, needless to say, and i said i felt so clumsy. then a few minutes later raye ripped another victim chili packet into two and CHILLI FLEW ALL OVER HER PINK SKIRT. now, everyone would think i'd be feeling happy and would laugh at her mercilessly, and I DID, only to throw my head back and hit the bench back rest behind me while trying to exggagerate a laugh. BONK! very pain.. and embarrassing. in the end everyone was still laughing at me.. somehow i always manage to becoe the object of humour. i guess it's good. painful, but good. i think my head is dented.. :|

No comments: