Friday, October 27, 2006

SCOTCH TAPE IS HAZARDOUS! i was wrapping a gift and i usually use my teeth to cut tape [all you who got gifts from me are probably running off to disinfect them. hee] EASIER LAR. anywayyy, my hands were in a weird position and the tape stuck onto my lip, then in a frenzy i rrrripped the tape off and found 10% of my lip on the piece of tape. AAAAAAAAYE ! pain leh, you dun believe go try lor. so now i have red patch of lip. partial natural lip color! positive thinking is nonsense. :D

mom says i have good writing skills and i should develop in that area. HM. i don't know what i want to be when i 'grow up' because i can't make up my mind. i like so many things. WE SHALL SEE, right? :)

raye's new job' dumb [comforting you, raye] and i hope she can get better one. :(

gotta do some renovation on my daily schedule. i'm slacking. i'm human.

see ya'll sunday. *TEETH-SMILE!*

No comments: