Saturday, October 14, 2006

suddenly i was being chased my secret service people in an asian country (shall not specify or everyone will robably think i'm racist). they caught me and some other people and locked us up in a room where they radioed to another base and said something. i got out of my ropes and saw a window. pretended to be tied up until the guards went away, then i tore open the wire grid and kicked the tiny window until it gave way. OH NO, too small, my butt's too big to fit. THEY'RE COMING, must have heard my loud kicking. i tore another window nd kicked it until my foot bled and slipped out through the glassy holes only to find myself facing alot of ropes and the ground below, not so near below. now they're shooting! CHEONG ARR... i grabbed a rope and swung here and there dodging bulletsand then changed rope and changed rope until i smashed back first into the busy road below. giddy giddy. they shouted and started for the stairs i ran into the street and the shops until they lost me.

that was one of the three weird dreams i can vaguely recall, and i'm not making any part up. funny rite? so, THREE dreams in one night, and i woke up to hear the sound of my daddy's voice, ELEVEN O'CLOCK AREDY AH, WAD FIVE MORE MINUTES?!
(man, 11.) i got up and was so dissapointed the dream wasn't real and i wasn't a hero. then my legs got itchy so i washed up and got into running attire, still asleep. then i got on the treadmill, still asleep.i wanted to run, BUT I WAS STILL ASLEEP! so i started walking, and my eyes started closing. so i increased the speed and kept doing that to keep myself awake. WALKED 2km and took a freezing shower, ate whatever tim left over from his breakfast, namely, half a pepper sausage and baked beans, and thought about my dreams. then my daddy mae yong tau fu for us and i told him my dream (the one above). nothing beats his superman dreams lar, it's no new thing to him. so now i'm eating yong tau fu and drinking my drug, KOPI O, and blogging. so far so good, i love saturdays.

see you soon, loves.

No comments: