Friday, October 13, 2006

went to the polyclinic in the morning to get my skin checked out AGAIN. remember thel ast visit to the doctor? read past posts if you don't. so, turns out i ate antibiotics and rubbed antibiotic cream for NOTHING because he doctor today said the streaks on my thighs are just stretch marks due to stretching (duh) AND my legs growing longer. YAY my legs are growing longer! she says they'll continue growing until i'm 21. i love that doctor. no need for medication, just buy some cream from watsons. *big grin* relief, man. i thought it was some flesh-eating worm or some cancerous growth. :)

recently there have been wasps, nasty wasps, visiting my humble home and freaking me and tim out. TSK. today one buzzed in again while i was watching TV and i got really really mad. GIVE ME THE INSECTICIDE, i said in my monster-bear nobody's gonna stop me now i'm soso fed-up voice. so i sprayed the guy and immediately all my bravery went away and i was left there confronting the insect, who was angry (i could tell by it's tone of buzz)andi just stood there freaking out and dodging like an idiot. it flew around the living room and the i don't know where it went. victory? almost. victory = wasp dead at my feeeet!

and all those save-the-wasps people are gonna protest at my door tomorrow morning.

i'm still so sad my picture didn't sell. maybe in 100 years time my drawings will be found in an excavation and will be put up in a museum to be sold for thousands of dollars. won't matter anyway, i'm not the one getting the money. PFFT. and i continue to daydream...

No comments: