Sunday, October 29, 2006

When living life for Jesus Christ becomes too hard a task,
When obedience means sacrifice that seems too much to ask;
That’s when I learn that my own strength isn’t really strength at all,
And I find rest in humbleness when I surrender all.

In my weakness He is strong;
In my need He leads me on.
When I come to the end of all I am,
And I place my trust in Him;
That’s when His strength begins –
In my weakness.

When failures in my human strength have weakened all my pride,
And ruined hopes in fallen dreams have crumbled me inside;
It’s then by grace I fin’lly see the strength of Jesus Christ,
His victory is real in me when weakness fills my life.

In my weakness He is strong;
In my need He leads me on.
When I come to the end of all I am,
And I place my trust in Him;
That’s when His strength begins –
In my weakness.

lovelay song. it's in my head and i'm loving it. it's nice to have a wholesome song as an earbug.


HAHAR. yesterday someone [who shall remain unnamed bcos he may be reading my blog too] was chatting over sms about a certain girl he liked and all and all and all that kind of crush crap that i don't really poke my nose into unless u're really close to me or unless i'm seriously interested. so i just gave my opinion straight on into his face and told him i can see that he likes pretty girls, and he replied back : yeah, that's why i dun go for you. [timmy is probably shaking his head now in slooow motion thinking of the impending doom this boy is about to face after saying those impudent words to me, agnes lee. ] so i gave the immature boy the benefit of the doubt and didn't burst out or call him to fire back or anything. i just told him he sounds like a shallow childish 'player', but of course, not in those words. then i embarrassed him a little by saying christians shouldn't have flings and dating should be working toward knowing a person better because you think you may actualy marry her and i found it funny that he wanted to 'work towards marriage' so fast. and he was like half agreeing and half really pissed but unable to disagree. HE WANTED TO TALK TO ME ABOUT THAT KIND OF THING THEN I KENA INSULTED AND CALLED UGLY IN MY FACE FOR NOTHING AS IF IT AMUSES HIM TO SEE ME JUST REPLY BACK SOMETHING VICTIM-ISH AND COWARDLY LIKE, "yeah, i know i'm not pretty" or somthin. how can you disrespect a person like that??? AIIYOHHHH. and i was actually using up brain power to reply him lah, nomatter how childish he sounded lah, and nomatter how tall or handsome he keeps saying he is lah. hao xin mei hao bao. BUT i didn't kill him or anything. i was nice and all. i guess i just left him relly embarrassed.* shrugs shoulders*

for once i shall use PCK's words, DON PLAY PLAYYY. and don't disrespect people, although there's a line between joking and insulting straight on like there's no tomorrow.

and when i told raye i was talking to him she was coaching me and trying to persuade me to tell him i'm not interested in his life and to GO AWAY. but i was so nice. AIIYARRR...

and FYI i know i'm not exactly pretty but being beautiful is more important than being pretty. what's the value in being the prettiest person in the world if you have nothing to value on the inside? i'm good being the ordinary button-nosed pimple face with no double eyelids, i can still be beautiful inside out. :)

and if you're good looking then good for you. you can have the best of both worlds! and count yourselves blessed bcos you weren't the ones designing your own faces before you were born. =D

ayeayeaye, i wanna go rockclimbing and kayaking. my two fav sports in the world ... and raye and sher, LET'S GO KICK SOME BOXING BUTT!

No comments: